SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT
Must reside in Western Canada
Smart Earth Camelina maintains a variety of sales and marketing partners. These include large national distributors, retailers, ambassadors and social media influencers.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant position requires an organized, self-motivated individual to support product sales. Responsibilities include:
- Support retailer needs as they arise including marketing requests, answer product questions, store level promotions, event support and product knowledge training.
- Make regular contact with retail customers to maintain and grow the Smart Earth brand.
- Support Distributor Reps with information and materials as needed.
- Organize and distribute online marketing content to our program partners (ambassadors, dealers, affiliates, retailers), including competitive information (education and tools).
- Make regular contact with our program partners, ambassadors and influencers to build the relationship and provide necessary product support.
- Answer questions and requests made by our program partners to ensure satisfactory solutions are provided in a timely manner.
- Review program partner websites and social pages to ensure appropriate level and type of engagement.
Must reside in Western Canada.
Experience in sales support, preferably in a pet food or related industry.
Knowledge of social media platforms and Microsoft software productivity applications.
Hourly starting at 10-15 hours per week. Rate to be negotiated with potential to move to a contract position after three months satisfactory performance.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.